A portal into the Life of Brian, in case anyone is interested.
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen, I Give You....Chi.
The first thing you probably noticed is the difference in our complexions. It's not that she's that tan, it's more because I use SPF 3000 liberally. You notice that meddling deer with Chi? Let's just say the venison was superb that night.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh snap! I'm the first person to post a comment! Awesome... Well looks like things are going well over in Japan and Chi is verrrry cute. XD If Blair and I ever have enough money to visit you know we will. I want to come to Japan very badly and I think it's starting to rub off on him. You should start a myspace page! Well I hope all is well and you're happy... which you look happy except for that last picture where you look like you're drunk and someone killed you puppy. Miss you and hope to see you in the coming years!
5 comments:
Oh snap! I'm the first person to post a comment! Awesome... Well looks like things are going well over in Japan and Chi is verrrry cute. XD If Blair and I ever have enough money to visit you know we will. I want to come to Japan very badly and I think it's starting to rub off on him. You should start a myspace page! Well I hope all is well and you're happy... which you look happy except for that last picture where you look like you're drunk and someone killed you puppy. Miss you and hope to see you in the coming years!
As you know, your Uncle approves. Well, back to blogging.
I like how you made Che pose in front of a mirror. Your uncle may approve, Brian, but I do not. Pig.
Of course I meant "Chi," not "Che." Sorry, Chi!
Brian- tell her to take her shoes off
Post a Comment