Thursday, April 12, 2007

Down Under



A random array of pictures from our trip to the Northeast part of Australia, near the Great Barrier Reef. That is Mrs. Wallaby and her kid, Wally, having a snack. Next is moi, ready to snorkel and looking extremely fit. Then there's Chi and I, after Chi claimed that she weighed less than my bag. We explored the rainforest in that truck (come to think of it, it was more like a "shortbus" on steroids). I could've sworn that we'd get stuck in the mud a few times, but that thing just kept pushing ahead like Floyd Landis. And finally, a group picture of us with the rainforest in the background.

4 comments:

W. Hackwhacker said...

You all look fit and happy. Looks like a fascinating place to explore. I like the "Billy", but not the "Bush" , part of the tour bus name!

Hackwhackers said...

Mr. B - Looks really nice. I know you must have had a great time.

Unknown said...

Brian, is your hair turning gray?! It looks like it is!

Unknown said...

Is that Yoshi? How come you didn't invite me to Australia?