A portal into the Life of Brian, in case anyone is interested.
Congratulations again to the happy couple!!! You both look great!! I wish I could've been there. Love you both!!
Finally, some pictures of the Engagement Party! You two make an adorable couple. I'm looking forward to meeting Chi in person some day (soon), though I already know I will love her since she makes my nephew so happy.Lots of love,Aunt Gail
Looks like a great party, Mr. B. Chi looks lovely, as always. Can't wait to see you both.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations again to the happy couple!!! You both look great!! I wish I could've been there. Love you both!!
Finally, some pictures of the Engagement Party! You two make an adorable couple. I'm looking forward to meeting Chi in person some day (soon), though I already know I will love her since she makes my nephew so happy.
Lots of love,
Aunt Gail
Looks like a great party, Mr. B. Chi looks lovely, as always. Can't wait to see you both.
Post a Comment